Tenerife Forum Community

Author Topic: Daily Tenerife Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange  (Read 4274 times)

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2018, 08:27:14 AM »
May 25th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.12
1.125 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2018, 08:25:21 AM »
May 28th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.12
1.125 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2018, 08:33:22 AM »
May 29th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.125
1.13 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
( CLOSED TOMORROW-BANK HOLIDAY )
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2018, 08:09:48 AM »
May 31st
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.12
1.125 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2018, 08:35:23 AM »
June 4th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.125
1.13 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2018, 08:28:12 AM »
June 5th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.12
1.125 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2018, 08:23:10 AM »
June 6th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.125
1.13 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2018, 08:32:28 AM »
June 7th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.12
1.125 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
( June 22nd-July 8th Closed for Holidays )
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2018, 08:31:34 AM »
June 11th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.115
1.12 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
( June 22nd-July 8th Closed for Holidays )
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2018, 08:17:39 AM »
June 12th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.115
1.12 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
( June 22nd-July 8th Closed for Holidays )
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2018, 08:32:02 AM »
June 14th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.115
1.12 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
( June 22nd-July 8th Closed for Holidays )
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2018, 08:30:36 AM »
June 15th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.125
1.13 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
( June 22nd-July 8th Closed for Holidays )
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2018, 08:19:52 AM »
June 18th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.125
1.13 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
( June 22nd-July 8th Closed for Holidays )
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2018, 08:23:29 AM »
June 19th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.12
1.125 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
( June 22nd-July 8th Closed for Holidays )
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.

Premexloscris

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
    • Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos
Re: Daily Exchange Rates by Premier Money Exchange
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2018, 08:34:01 AM »
June 20th
Good Morning
> Exchange today is
1.12
1.125 1k+
🇺🇸 $$$ 🇺🇸 on request
( June 22nd-July 8th Closed for Holidays )
Visit Premier Money Exchange Los Cristianos for the best rates on the island.